$30 From RushCard
Joshua is sharing his referral link that gets you both $30! Use the link below and the referral code JOSHUAGLASER1 to collect
What we think about this share:
I honestly have never heard of Rushcard because I really am not big on prepaid cards. I mean why not just have a bank account? That being said I know I am not everyone and I know different people have different needs so if you are looking for a RushCard just use Joshua’s (not me different Joshua) link and get an extra $30. Here are some notes Josh provided for collecting:
If you click my referral link and sign up to Rushcard, then set your PIN and pay the card’s one-time activation fee of $3.95, you will receive $30 on your card. My referral code is necessary for you to get the money, so make sure that the referral code field on the sign up page is populated with my referral code, as seen in this photo: https://i.imgur.com/Yr68nAd.jpg Rushcard is a reloadable debit card. You can reload it from a linked PayPal account (and transfer money from it into you PayPal account as well), reload it at Wal-Mart, or even reload it with a check, among other options. It’s easy to do. Here are the instructions:
- Click my referral link, and select a card design. I recommend the default design, as some of the others might cost more.
- Select your plan type. I recommend the Pay As You Go plan, which has no monthly or annual fees. It’s free to keep open indefinitely, and only charges whenever you reload your card or make a purchase with it. However, if you prefer, there is also an Unlimited Plan, which charges a flat $5.95-$7.95 monthly fee.
- Enter your information and submit your application. Make sure that my referral code is in the proper field, as seen in the photo that I linked to above.
- Receive your RushCard by mail and activate it and set a PIN.
- Load at least enough money to cover the one-time activation fee ($3.95 if you’ve chosen the default card design).
- You will receive $30 on your Rushcard before long.
As I mentioned before, you can load money (including the initial $3.95 activation fee mentioned in Step 5) in multiple ways, including at Wal-Mart. However, the easiest way to do it is through a linked PayPal account. Here’s how to complete Step 5 with PayPal:
- On your Rushcard account, go to “direct deposit” and copy the routing number and deposit ID number.
- Go to PayPal, go to your wallet and click “link a bank”.
- Enter the Rushcard routing and account numbers, then click link.
- Wait for PayPal to automatically send and retrieve two small payments (less than $1 total), then check your Rushcard account to find out the amounts of the payments. (It might a business day or two before they show up). Enter the amounts into your PayPal account, and your PayPal and Rushcard accounts will be linked.
- Transfer the $3.95 activation fee from PayPal to Rushcard.
- You will receive your $30 on your Rushcard before long. Since you have your Rushcard account and PayPal account linked, you can even go to your PayPal account and withdraw the whole $30 or any smaller amount from your Rushcard account into your PayPal account for free.